April rad reading

This month i’ reading a book called under The Whispering Door by Tj Klune. It’s about a guy who supposedly dies to a heart attack and doesn’t believe he’s dead. An angle comes towards him to lead him to a forest to confirm with them that he actually died. Then Wallace doesn’t believe he died and thinks that they’re just playing a prank of him but still begs to be revived so he can live his life again but gets denied. Wallace tried to run away to see if it’s all all prank but seems to be fainting and no one even can even see him. I liked this book because it can make you laugh, cry, and very invested into the book. It’s also a great book for people who like non fiction books. My favorite character is Wallace he’s has his priority straight and isn’t afraid to tell people what’s important to him, a quote that shows this is ,”this has been an awful inconvenience. I have clients. I have a brief due by the end of the week that can’t be delayed! He groaned, mind racing. Do you know who I am? Because if you do, then you know I don’t have time for this. I have responsibilities, yes, extremely important responsibilities that can’t be ignored.” My favorite quote is, “not knowing is better than pretending to know.” This quote is meaningful to me because pretending to known something can mess you up later on in life because you’re expected to known how to do it.

One thought on “April rad reading”

1. Remember to get the title right and capitalize it…this was for March. Finally, you must proofread for mistakes!