You Can’t See Me

A magician made me invisible for twenty-four hours and these are the list of things I would do. First thing I would do when I’m invisible is I’m going to change the law by sneaking into the White House and erasing all the laws so nothing is illegal. I would change the law because if you rob a bank or do jay walking it wouldn’t be considered illegal since there’s no law against it so I and everyone else has free will to do anything they want. Second thing I would do is rob a bank a reason for this action is because I could get an immense amount of cash, spend it on what ever I would please on, and it wouldn’t be illegal since there’s no law against it. I would most likely spend the money on buying the bank so then I get more money, then I buy more companies, and eventually I will become the wealthiest person. Third thing I would do it buy the earth. I would buy the it’s just because I have enough money to afford it and as well as the entire solar system if possible. I would probably be the first person to own an entire plant as well as an entire solar system. Also I would sell parts of plants for even more money and over time I’ll but the entire milky wave. The last thing I would do while being invisible is do a back flip.